Civil Engineering Project Manager (Orlando) 26 February 2020
Category: Civil Engineering Project Manager
Experience: Experienced (5+ years)
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with relative work experience.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited (Regional project/office-related travel)
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager for site/civil engineering and land development projects for our Orlando office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will actively participate in the growth of our firm in the Orlando area as well as provide leadership & management to our team of engineers and designers.
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is a full-service land development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Fort Myers, Orlando, Sarasota, and Tampa, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Personal Qualifications Include:
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- High-energy, hard-working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Engineering expertise in potable water & wastewater distribution systems, surface water management systems, site grading, roadway design, and other similar land development related design.
- Experience with taking project from entitlements through construction.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies. Local experience preferred.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and schedule demands for different types of projects from large scale developments to compact commercial infills.
- Participate in company marketing efforts to help grow the company’s profile and relationships with our existing and future client base and governmental agencies.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- Florida P.E. licensure preferred.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Candidates with relevant work experience in Florida preferred.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: [email protected] Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777
Email: [email protected]