Civil Project Engineer (Orlando) 03 Feb 2021
Category: Civil Project Engineer
Experience: 1-4 years
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with relative work experience
Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits package
Travel Required: Limited (Regional project / office-related travel)
If you have a passion for land development, then Waldrop Engineering is the place for you! Our team has fun creating and designing some of the top projects in Florida. Let us show you how we can develop your career path to help you achieve all your goals!
We are actively seeking a Project Engineer with a B.S. in civil engineering or related field for our Orlando office. As a Project Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of land development including planning, design, permitting, client relations, agency relations, construction observation, and plan production. This position will be part of an exciting and growing team and applicants have the opportunity for multiple career paths within our company.
Waldrop Engineering is a full-service land development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our interdisciplinary teams integrate and collaborate on a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Fort Myers, Orlando, Sarasota, and Tampa, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Coordination with a project team & clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- I. preferred or ability to obtain within six months.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- Candidates with related work experience in Florida preferred.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: [email protected] Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777
Email: [email protected]