Construction Services Engineer (Orlando) 16 April 2021
Category: Civil Engineering/Construction Services
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Regional project and office-related travel is required.
If you have a passion for land development and construction management, then Waldrop Engineering is the place for you! Our team has fun creating and designing some of the top projects in Florida. Let us show you how we can develop your career path to help you achieve all your goals!
We are actively seeking a Civil Engineering Construction Services Engineer for a position in our Orlando office. The selected candidate will be responsible for project coordination and implementing construction phase services for land development projects throughout the Orlando area. The candidate will be involved in QA/QC, Bidding, Scheduling, Construction Observation and Certification. This position will require working outdoors on active construction sites.
Waldrop Engineering is a full-service land development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our interdisciplinary teams integrate and collaborate on a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Fort Myers, Orlando, Sarasota, and Tampa, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
The applicant must have the following skill sets:
- Administration of construction documents such as contracts, shop drawings, pay requests and other similar documents.
- Coordination of construction plans & specifications with contractors during construction including site observation of construction activities.
- Preparation of certification packages to governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Quality Control of construction documents including review of construction plans and schedule of quantities.
- Coordination of construction process with the Engineer of Record.
- Hard working, detail oriented with an understanding of engineering principles & practices.
- Candidates with related work experience on the west coast of Florida preferred.
- Candidates with college degree in engineering or construction related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: [email protected] Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777
Email: [email protected]